How Can Your Organization Partner with Passion Works?
Greeting cards designed by Passion Works Studio Artist (artists with disabilities) are available in four themes: Seasonal, Nature, Art and International. Each pack of cards comes in a clear plastic gift box tied with a gold cord and contains ten cards of five different designs. The cards are printed on quality paper, are blank inside and are professionally packaged by people with developmental disabilities. The cards sell for $12.00 and Passion Works shares the profits with your organization based on the following breakdown:
|Your organization||$ 5.40 per pack|
|Passion Works||$ 6.60 per pack|
|Total Price to Patron||$ 12.00 per pack|
In addition to the funds generated for your organization, the following sales incentives are in place:
- Each person who participates in the fundraiser by selling cards will receive a Passion Works Studio pencil as a thank you gift.
- Each person who sells 35 or more packs of cards will receive a “Passion Works Guy” silver lapel pin.
How does a Greeting Card Fundraiser Work?
- Your club’s contact person will complete and send back the Agreement form. This Agreement contains basic information such as contact information, number of club members, desired beginning/ending date of the fundraiser (determined by your club) and an outline of the distribution of monies.
- Once this Agreement is received by Passion Works, we will send to your club’s contact person, Order Forms for each member of the club and a Final Order form. We recommend giving your club members 2-4 weeks to sell the cards.
- Money is collected when an individuals places their card order with you. All checks should be made out to your organization.
- Once the fundraiser has been completed, club members turn in their individual order forms to their club’s contact person. The club is responsible for tallying its total order and sending a Final Order form and $6.60 for each box of cards sold to Passion Works Your club retains all remaining funds, equaling $5.40 per box sold.
- Delivery of the cards will take approximately 1-2 weeks after the order is submitted.Passion Works ships the cards to the club’s contact person – shipping costs in the continental United States are paid by Passion Works. For local organization, cards may be picked up at our studio store at 21 S. Campbell Street, Athens, OH.
- Once the club receives the shipment, cards and individual order forms are re-distributed to club members so the cards can be delivered to patrons.
If you have any questions about the Greeting Card Fundraiser, or are ready to begin a fundraiser please call Amy Fronek at (740) 592-6659 Ext. 212 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.